Saturday 14 January 2012

JUST LIKE KIRSTY !



I met with Pam our groups allocated adviser on Thursday, she answered lots of my questions and clarified a few things so I feel that we are ready and rearing to go for our first meeting on the 5th February 2012.

One of the things we talked about was the W.I.'s annual County Show which is held at Garstang.

As 2012 is a special year o with both the Queen's Diamond Jubilee and the Olympic Games taking place. the theme "Celebrate Britain " has been chosen.

There is an extensive list of classes to enter - baking, photography, floral art, preserving, card making etc, the list goes on and on....

Once we are all members of the Lytham Belles W.I. will are eligible to enter.

So, do you fancy following in Kristy's footsteps and having a go ?


 

No comments:

Post a Comment