I ordered the polystyrene wreaths, and asked the members to bring fabric to cover the wreath and paper to make the flowers.
I also made different shaped and sized flower templates to draw around to make the flowers.
Everyone seemed to really enjoy making the wreaths, and it was great to see new and older members sitting chatting together as they worked away on their wreaths.
It is so nice to have this couple of hours once a month that is separate from family and work. I think a lot of the ladies feel the same way about this 'me time'.
It was great to see how different the wreaths looked due to the different papers that people used.
They really do look quire effective once finished.
NB: We wrapped strips of fabric around the wreaths to cover them, cut out flowers from various papers, wrapping, tissue, pages from old books, magazines etc. We layered up the flowers an attached them to the wreath with pins. Finally we attached ribbon for hanging.