Tuesday 1 May 2012

BUNTING FOR PARK VIEW.......

I was shamed today !. A lady emailed me this morning to say how she had been following Lytham Belles with interest in the press and also through this blog, but, the blog had not been kept up to date !

She was of course right, and so with my hand slapped, here I am trying to rectify my lack of blogging...

Talking of press, we are in the currant (May) issue of Lancashire Life:

 
Our last meeting (April) saw us all making bunting pennants for Park View cafe and community centre, we had been asked to work to the themes of red, white and blue, The Jubilee, The Olympics or Lytham....

I think that the pennants look fantastic and surprisingly all very different....




The finished bunting will be presented to Cath Powell Park Views Community Development Manager who will the speaker at our next meeting on  Sunday 6th May 2012...

Don't forget to look out for the bunting when the new community centre and cafe opens......



No comments:

Post a Comment